Learn about your legacy
We are pleased to offer our community Legacy Planning Workshops, free of charge! These workshops will introduce you to estate planning, wills preparation, and legacy gifts. Each workshop is presented by Dave Bosch, a 30-year veteran of Northwest Farmer-Stockman and former Community Colleges of Spokane Foundation Board member. Refreshments are provided!
Learn about these topics from local experts, sponsored by the Community Colleges of Spokane Foundation:
- Wills and Trust Documents
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Directives
- Legacy Planning
- Advantages and Value of Planning for both large and small estates
- New IRS deduction rules pertaining to charitable contributions
- Alternative Long Term Care Planning
- Washington specific estate documents and information
Our March Legacy Planning Workshop dates have been canceled. As new workshops are scheduled, we will share them here and on our Facebook page. Thank you!