Learn about your legacy
We are pleased to offer our community Legacy Planning Workshops, free of charge! These workshops will introduce you to estate planning, wills preparation, and legacy gifts.
Learn about these topics from local experts, sponsored by the Community Colleges of Spokane Foundation:
- Wills and Trust Documents
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Directives
- Legacy Planning
- Advantages and Value of Planning for both large and small estates
- New IRS deduction rules pertaining to charitable contributions
- Alternative Long Term Care Planning
- Washington specific estate documents and information
Our next two workshops will be presented by Dave Bosch, a former CCS Foundation Board President with 30 years experience in the financial planning industry, and Dustin Allbery of Northwest Planning Advisors. These seminars will be held virtually!
To register for either date, please use the form below and an invitation with the webinar link will be sent to you by our team.