The Foundation Scholarship Application is now open, awarding for the 2020-2021 academic year. You can apply to several scholarship opportunities at once using our General Application. This application can also auto-match students to other scholarship opportunities. Many of those opportunities require additional information, and we encourage you to apply for every scholarship you’re eligible for to increase your chances of an award! Search through our comprehensive Scholarship Index to find the right opportunities for you.
Please note: you must be an admitted student to apply. You'll need to sign-in with the email and password you use for ctcLink.
In addition the Foundation has several Emergency Aid opportunities for students. Emergency aid is available to students who have experienced an unforeseen financial hardship, such as a sudden illness, loss of wages, natural disaster, major accident, pending eviction, or death of immediate family member. Some applications also help you pay for child care, buy textbooks, or even purchase a bus pass.
Things to Know Before You Apply:
- $1,000 max award per year
- All awards are processed by financial aid
- You must fill out the Budget Form in the application
- No awards can be granted to students with back balances
- You must be a current student
- You must have completed at least one quarter
- You must be in good academic standing